Custom Made Orthotics
A custom orthotic is a device specifically designed for the client and is not a generic device you buy off of a shelf. It is made for you and only you. It is a device to be placed in your shoes to address a number or ailments.
A custom orthotic may be used to address the following:
- Plantar fasciitis - a common pain at the sole of the foot.
- Arthritis - which may affect the joints of the foot.
- Diabetes - which may affect peripheral circulation in the feet.
- Metatarsalgia - a foot disorder that affects the bones and joints at the ball of the foot.
- Pes planus or low arch/flat feet.
- Pes cavus or a high arch.
- Shin splints or lower leg pain affecting the shins.
- Achilles tendinosis.
- Knee pain.
- And many others.
Give us a call for more information or to book an appointment.