Pelvic Health Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy is an excellent resource for assisting clients in their pelvic health. Pelvic floor issues affect both men and women and there are many causes, including post-surgical, post-partum, injury, and many others. At Physio Connect our practitioners can address one’s pelvic floor health. Pelvic floor therapy is often used to address the following:
- Stress Urinary Incontinence (Leaking).
- Over Active bladder (Urgency).
- Fecal Incontinence.
- Diastasis rectus abdominus (DRA) - separated stomach muscles.
- Coccydynia - painful tail bone.
- Nocturia - having to urinate throughout the night.
- General pelvic pain.
- Post prostatectomy.
- Post hysterectomy.
If you have any further questions, feel free to call us at 905 997-3800 and one of our physiotherapists can answer your questions.