Physiotherapy is a medical profession dedicated to assessing and treating health and movement dysfunctions.
Physiotherapists are highly skilled and autonomous health professionals who provide safe, quality client-centered care through a commitment to service availability, accessibility and excellence. The profession is shaped by scientific evidence and the education and competencies of the physiotherapists delivering the services
At Physio Connect we work with our clients to improve their quality life by:
- Promoting optimal mobility, health and wellness.
- Preventing injury and disability.
- Managing chronic and acute conditions.
- Improving and maintaining optimal functional independence and performance.
- Rehabilitating injury and disability with exercise, manual therapy and therapeutic interventions.
- Educating and assisting our clients to prevent re-occurrence, re-injury or functional decline.
Our goal at Physio Connect is to reduce and/or eliminate your pain and improve your function.
Physio Connect, providing physiotherapy services to residents of Erin Mills and Churchill Meadows, ON, provides a wide range of services to help you recover from pain and injuries and return to active living. Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strains & sprains
- Everyday aches & pains
- Back Pain
- Pre & Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Rotator cuff injury
- Tension Headaches
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries.