Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen at my first physiotherapy appointment?
Your physiotherapist will do an initial assessment that will provide a working diagnose of the injury.
- Treatment will be provided to assist in your recovery by reducing pain and inflammation and to restore mobility and function.
- Your physiotherapist will identify your needs with you and devise a treatment plan with you.
- Our Physio treatment focuses primarily on manual therapy or a ‘hands on approach’ and includes education, exercise, and electrotherapy as determined by your physiotherapist.
- How long is a physiotherapy appointment?
- Physiotherapy visits are 30 minutes, however, your clinic time may vary between 30-45-60 minutes.
- Prolonged visits are booked for 60 minutes.
- Telephone: 905 997-3800
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request an appointment online
Is a Doctor's referral required for me to attend physiotherapy?
No, a doctor's referral is not required for physiotherapy.
- Some extended health plans and private insurers may require a referral to activate payment. Check with your insurer for details.
Will my extended health care plan cover all or a portion of my physio visit?
To determine whether you are covered for Physiotherapy under your extended health plan, please contact your insurer.
What is the Cancellation and No Show Policy?
We would ask that you kindly provide 24 hour notice to cancel appointments. A fee will be applied for late cancellations or no shows.